Margaux O’Malley from Grand Junction Design (http://grandjunctiondesign.com/) talks about how nonprofit organizations and the open-source community share a lot of similar interests in working together for the end goal at the Nonprofit Tech Conference (NTC 2010).
- The 2010 Science & Technology Campaign Supports Nonprofits and Wants YOUR Stories
- ‘Green IT for Sustainable Business Practice’ — A Valuable Perspective on Green IT
- Evaluate Before You Donate
- Are Online Donation Sites Destined to Become the Next eBay?
- Thrive Offers Nonprofits a Solution for Social Media Management
- Convio Co-Founder Vinay Bhagat Named Business Person of the Year
- Beth Kanter’s 10 Ways Geolocation Is Changing The World
- Allison Fine and Beth Kanter: Connecting With Social Media
- Would You Buy “Dirty Water” … To Help Save a Life??
- A Breakdown of How Nonprofits Raised and Spent Money to Help Rebuild Haiti