Marcia Stepanek of Cause Global: Social Media for Social Change compiled and posted rather extensive “quick-and-dirty” list of social innovation conferences on that are occuring in the next six months. Check it out to see if there is an interesting conversation going on near you!
- The 2010 Science & Technology Campaign Supports Nonprofits and Wants YOUR Stories
- ‘Green IT for Sustainable Business Practice’ — A Valuable Perspective on Green IT
- Evaluate Before You Donate
- Are Online Donation Sites Destined to Become the Next eBay?
- Thrive Offers Nonprofits a Solution for Social Media Management
- Convio Co-Founder Vinay Bhagat Named Business Person of the Year
- Beth Kanter’s 10 Ways Geolocation Is Changing The World
- Allison Fine and Beth Kanter: Connecting With Social Media
- Would You Buy “Dirty Water” … To Help Save a Life??
- A Breakdown of How Nonprofits Raised and Spent Money to Help Rebuild Haiti