Check out the newest promotional video by LA’s BEST, an organization that provides after school enrichment programs to elementary school children in the City of Los Angeles. The short video, filled with drama and wonder, efficiently communicates the importance if their work.
- The 2010 Science & Technology Campaign Supports Nonprofits and Wants YOUR Stories
- ‘Green IT for Sustainable Business Practice’ — A Valuable Perspective on Green IT
- Evaluate Before You Donate
- Are Online Donation Sites Destined to Become the Next eBay?
- Thrive Offers Nonprofits a Solution for Social Media Management
- Convio Co-Founder Vinay Bhagat Named Business Person of the Year
- Beth Kanter’s 10 Ways Geolocation Is Changing The World
- Allison Fine and Beth Kanter: Connecting With Social Media
- Would You Buy “Dirty Water” … To Help Save a Life??
- A Breakdown of How Nonprofits Raised and Spent Money to Help Rebuild Haiti